We are looking for a Neuropsychologist for an opportunity at a federal facility near Manhattan KS. This Neuropsychologist will function as part of a care team in a community mental health clinic providing services for military members and their families.
Relocation Bonus included: $2500
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide psychotherapy, behavior therapy, or other counseling interventions to patients with neurological disorders.
Provide education or counseling to individuals and families.
Participate in educational programs, in-service training, or workshops to remain current in methods and techniques.
Diagnose and treat neural and psychological conditions in medical and surgical populations.
Conduct neuropsychological evaluations such as assessments of intelligence, academic ability, attention, concentration, sensory-motor function, language, learning, and memory.
· Current license to practice Neuro and Clinical/Counseling Psychology in anyone of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands that allows for the independent practice of clinical services.
· Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited program and completion of an APA approved clinical psychology internship.
· Specialized training in neuropsychology and skilled in specialized testing and assessment procedure as recognized by either the National Academy of Neuropsychology or Division 40 of the American Psychological Association.
· Current Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association.
· Minimum 40hrs per week
· Scheduled shifts are normally Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 4:30 pm