We are looking for a qualified Licensed Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in Prince George’s County, MD.
We are looking to add a licensed Nurse Practitioner to our growing team of medical professionals. Your primary responsibility will be to provide comprehensive medical evaluation and management of adults and children for assigned programs and/or clinic.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
* Help provide primary care to patients.
* Perform physical exams and patient observations.
* Record patient medical histories and symptoms.
* Create patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
* Order, administer and analyze diagnostic tests.
* Monitor and operate medical equipment.
* Diagnose health issues.
* Detect changes in a patient’s health and change treatment plans as necessary.
* Administer medicines and treatments.
* Evaluate responses to treatments and medications.
* Consult with healthcare professionals.
* Train patients and families on managing illnesses or injuries and disease prevention.
Nurse Practitioner Requirements & Qualifications:
* Master’s degree or Doctor of Nursing Practice from an accredited nursing program.
* Must have RN licensure in the state where employed or a compact party state and be board certified by either ANCC or AANP.
* Must have prescriptive authorization
* APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in Family Health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
* Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification.
* Must be proficient with medical instruments and equipment required by the work.
* Critical Thinking
* Attention to Detail
* Commitment to Development
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Alok (301) 859-0027 or you can email me at email@example.com