RN Case Manager
We are looking for 2 Registered Nurse Case Managers for a potential opportunity at the Idaho Army National Guard Clinic in Boise, Idaho.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking and employment opportunity with competitive compensation, work life balance, and a great opportunity for professional development, then We are looking for you!
Key duties and responsibilities:
Case Management Support Services
* Case Manage SMs referred from medical personnel, Medical Readiness Events (MRE) and
Reserve Health Readiness Program (RHRP) events. Utilize MEDPROS reports post MRE/RHRP to verify SMs enrolled during events
* Ensure SM’s care is properly managed, minimizing amount of time in non-deployable status. Manage care from the identification of the condition until the SM is either considered medically ready or is administratively separated from the military
* Request medical and dental exams/evaluations from military and civilian healthcare facilities
* Coordinate SM treatment plans with appropriate medical facilities.
* Provide comprehensive and timely case management services to SMs until they are medically ready or is administratively separated from the military.
* Provide information to SMs about their privacy rights and how their information can be used.
* Chart, track and document SM contacts and interactions in MODS and MEDCHART applications.
* Submit monthly case management statistics and throughput report to OSS.
* Uses various software programs to maintain database files, build products and prepare reports. Information will be 98% accurate in final format.
* Draft language in web based system and submit recommendations for SMs with health difficulties to profiling authority for consideration and signature
* Nurse Case Managers will maintain a current, active, valid and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Idaho and be in good standing with the state Board of Nursing.
* It is preferred that the contractor have a minimum of two (2) years experience with knowledge of military culture
Monday thru Friday 0800 -1630
Holidays – none
Weekends - none